Friday, February 27, 2009

Special Coming March 4th

Next Wednesday is march 4th which is the anniversary of the death of late funnyman John Candy and to commerate this occassion we will be having our annual John Candython where we present special episodes of our work featuring homages to the great man. The rather eerie thing being that the day after that will be the 5th of March which is the anniversary of John Belushi's death.


John Candyathon specials kick off with a special episode of the Madcap Misadventures Of Doc M where I get turned into a 6'2 300lb Canadian werejohncandy after Chumsley accidentally scratches me with his claws- and on the night of the big science fair too. Then Millitary Koalas pays homage to the classic John Candy comedy Uncle Buck when Sparky's brother Buck takes care of Sparky Jr and the Koala Kadgets. Followed by a homage to those polka playing Schmenge brothers in a special episode of The Rattastein Brothers. Then at 6:PM to 8:30 PM we air a John Candy movie of the viewer's choice (this year's choices are Delirious, Splash, Uncle Buck, Cool Runnings, Stripes, and P.T.A). Our John Candython will be guest hosted by Eugene Levy.

We will also be airing the special two part first episode of my show Madcap Misadventures Of Doc M. It will be a satire of David Cronenberg's remake of The Fly.

Part 1:
I'm bored, so for a little bit of fun I decide to go into the lab and check out some of my bro's inventions that never got tested. I stumble upon a teleportation machine of his. At first I hestitate as to whether I said to test it or not but I decide to test it out anyway. The good news is it works, the bad news is that our good friend Chumsley the werejohncandy falls into the machine and our dna ends up getting merged. This causes me to slowly turn into him.

Part 2:
Things are getting big and hairy as I start to become more like Chumsley. I better find a way to fix things before it's too late. I must not let my older bro find out i've been using one of his untested inventions. Will I find a way to cure my condition? What will Andria think? Find out.







4 comments:

  1. I think that putting on a 10,000,000-degree heat-resistant suit (available through me in everything from Premature Newborn Octuplet to World's Fattest Man/Woman sizes), finding the nearest active volcano (for you in Burbank, Kilauea in Hawaii would be the best choice on behalf of the lake of molten rock at the top and since all other American and Canadian volcanoes are currently dormant) diving head-first into the molten lava, climbing out of the volcano's crater and stripping off your suit. Lastly, you should stay out of your brother's laboratory unless he invites you in. You should be back to your normal self shortly thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry i've got it under control. I've gotten used to it. My brother and I actually share the lab- so i'm alllowed to test out any invention of his. The only room of his i'm not allowed is in the giant robot building room. And that's because he's always working on his own real life Transformers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like being a Werejohncandy andria. It's kind of made me more popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun being Chumsley for a while. It was a fun form to visit but I wouldn't want to live it.

    ReplyDelete