Wednesday, February 25, 2009

John Candy themed graphics





















This is my gallery of John Candy inspired graphics. This first one is one I would like to dedicate to Andria. It's our mascot Chumsley the werejohncandy and his human girlfriend Lola Heatherton in France, last valentines day Chumsley took Lola on a holiday to France. Chumsley met Lola a couple of years ago. It was a very memorable occassion.












This is the start of a transformation sequence of me into Chumsley the werejohncandy. The morph effects were done with fantamorph 3 and the animation was done by Agif. I worked on the sequence with some help from my brother. This is the hand changing part.
















This is the second half, known as the "shoe burst" part.

And this is the final part of it, the face changing part.







This is Chumsley posing for a magazine photoshoot. Some reporters from National Enquirer took photos of him and wrote a front page story about him. The headlines read "John Candy Lives Again".



This one i'm quite proud of. It's me turning into a Werejohncandy just like Chumsley. This happened after he accidentally scratched me with his claws. He didn't mean to do it. I've been a Werejohncandy ever since. I rarely transform and seem to be very good at hiding it from my parents, enemies and in-laws. It's great being a werejohncandy, but there are a few downsides to it. But i'm a super smart werejohncandy nonetheless. I love having the superhuman powers. I use them responsively though. Because with great power comes great responsibility. Werejohncandy live in forests. If you go into the forest on the night of John Candy's death you might see one- remember Chumsley's fur is light brownish, mine is dark brown. Also I have a longer mane than Chumsley's when i'm Werejohncandy form.

No comments:

Post a Comment