Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kingom Hearts 2

Kingdom Hearts is a good game, sadly I never completed it because my copy froze up. I like KH2 as well. It has almost every Disney villain in it- that is except for Gaston. That's the one thing I don't like about it. They should have included Gaston in Kingdom Hearts 2- he's my absolute favourite Disney villain of all time- it's hard not to like the guy. I was shocked that he was never included in Kingdom Hearts 2. He should have been included in the game. I would have loved to see him in the game. I love Gaston. He's such a fun villain. I'm a true blue Gastonian. My good friend TrudiRose writes fanfic- and she has a rather special way of making him come across as redeemable. Whenever you get the chance, visit the Bittersweet and Strange forum.


1 comment:

  1. Do you have any idea what you just posted?! If I didn't l know better, I'd say that you and TrudiRose suck up to Gaston like blind fanatics. I, on the other hand, don't 'cause I hate his guts for what he did and because I've been bullied by people like him for being different.

    Tell me, do you and Trudi want to be slaves of that biased sexist? If so and you both suffer the consequences for it, then don't blame me.

    ReplyDelete