Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Experiment

Back in 1986 David Cronenburg released his remake of The Fly- me and my brother are big fans of David Cronenberg's work. The first science experiment I ever did was inspired by that movie. My first science experiment was in fact a human/fly hybrid-his name is Jeff. He is modelled on Jeff Goldblum's character from the film and is almost quite similar except he's a much more pleasant sight to look at then the Brundlefly creature from the film, he has wings, four eyes, four arms, tough skin, antennae, and small vampirish fangs (that was my brother's idea). He is 5'11 and is muscular like a superhero, his costume is inspired by Spiderman. He possessess the same superpowers as the Brundlefly creature from the film except we have swapped the vomit drop thing for laser vision, and unlike Brundlefly...Jeff can actually fly. Jeff doesn't get along too well with Doizee- you see- Doizee is a fly eating ladybug (she eats flies instead of aphids) and is always trying to eat him. Jeff dislikes her a lot because of this. He's a deadpan snarker most of the time, so be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment