Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Celebrity Encounters

I haven't met anyone famous yet but here's a little story that my parents told me about their celebrity encounters, and these are not lies by the way they actually happened.When my mom and dad were teenagers they were big fans of the Rolling Stones, and they went to one of their concerts- my mom met the band in person. This is a true story btw.Here's another interesting celebrity story, this one is one my mom told me:One day she and her sister and her niece Natalia (or "Piwi" as I often nickname her) went to this big fancy art museum and guess who she bumped into...none other than Jack Black of Tenacious D and School Of Rock fame. She told him that i'm a big fan of his work. But she never asked him for an autograph though which is a real shame. I really wanted one.Those are true stories mind you- no bull here, all of it is true. They really happened. In case you're wondering what year and day my mom met Jack Black it was in mid December 2004, he had short hair- I think he was preparing for his role in King Kong. He came across as a very friendly straight forward guy. Here's another true story, my buds and I went to a Tenacious D Concert in January of 2008, the songs they played were Tribute, Wonderboy, Keilbasa, F**K Her Gently and a few songs from the new film Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny. It was a most awesome experience. There even guest appearances by Satan, Jesus (a guy dressed like him), Sasquatch, Lee, and Colonel Sanders. There were lots of amazing special effects and everything. One of the best parts was the reinactment of the Beelzeboss scene from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment