Friday, February 27, 2009

Being A Werejohncandy

In the previous episode of my show the Madcap Adventures Of Doc M, I was turned into a werejohncandy after Chumsley accidentally scratched me with his claws. But before that I was slowly changing into Chumsley himself. I'm quite used to being a werejohncandy now. I mean I get cool powers and everything. Plus, my brother says it makes me even more popular than I already was. I owe it all to Chumsley- if he hadn't bitten me i wouldn't have been become a cute, furry werejohncandy in the first place. At first I thought i was really gonna hate it but now I love it- it's awesome. I've got the transformations into werejohncandy form under control- I only transform when it's a full moon night or if I get hungry. Luckily my clothes do not rip or tear when I transform. I've decided to make my character in the Madcap Misadventures Of Doc M a permanent werejohncandy. And the transformation proccess isn't painful at all- it's actually quite pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment