Thursday, March 5, 2009

John Candy transformations















Me and my brother love John Candy movies, and one of our specialities is John Candy themed transformation art and stories. We are currently working on a sci fi screenplay with a werejohncandy transformation in it (we're considering Rick Moranis as the poor test subject). We've done several transformation stories and art before, we've done several Disney ones, several ones from other cartoons like Biker Mice and Ninja Turtles, and quite a few others. One of our best works is a morph we did of me becoming a 6'2 300lb Canadian Werejohncandy- it was achieved with Fantamorph 3 (it was the demo version).


















Today we're going to show some of our transformation work:













This one is of me becoming a werejohncandy. I like the way this one turned out.




This one is my older bro turning into one. He liked it.









This is a Werebelushi transformation from National Lampoon's Curse Of The Werebelushi- it pretty much serves as a "sequel" of sorts to Animal House. I'm the one turning into the werebelushi in the movie.

This is a transformation of myself into John Candy- I also call this what happens when you watch way too much John Candy movies.




This is me becoming John's character from Kavik the Wolf dog.

We've got several other john candy themed morphs, we'll be posting them here soon.

1 comment:

  1. This post is a joke post, and this blog is old.

    ReplyDelete